Friday, September 14, 2007

Soooo Pissed

It's a well known fact among people that know me that I'm one of the last of the luddites. Today I spent the better part of three hours having the local cable company install their DSL, switch over the phone service and install a DVR box.

The internet connection works only intermitently (sp?), I have to have my audio guy come back to hook up the DVD & VHS & Tuner/Amp/CD equipment, I got no work done after noontime, and I have nobody to get angry with except myself...the 3 way package was $100 per month for the first year, and was about 50% less than what I was paying before.

And I don't even want to get started on the Ipod problems I'm having with the new Ipod I got.

What is it so hard to get new technology installed and working properly?

No comments: