Wednesday, December 12, 2007

One Night In Bangkok-Part Ic

We sat still at opposite ends of the bed, both of us hidden in our own thoughts for a moment, her skin shining ever so slightly with a tiny sheen of perspiration, I with an erection that seemed a mile long and that begged for attention. I struggled mightily to hold my hands at my sides and not in my crotch, as we both caught our breaths. The bed was soaked, and would be uncomfortable for either of us.
She stood up after a moment or two, smiled again, and gestured towards the straightbacked chair in the corner of the room and the small towel lying across the back of the chair. Spreading the towel across the seat, she motioned to me to sit down, and I made my way across the room, my cock waving in the air in front of me. She reached into her bag yet again, and brought out a condom wrapped in gold foil. Fearful that I would cum right in her hands, I took it from her and smoothed it on, unrolling it as cautiously as I could.
I had wanted to have sex with her in ways that I didn't with Her, and doggy style sex from behind was what I wanted...not anal sex, just sex from behind, held tight by her butt and legs, and so I sat down, with my legs spread slightly, and she backed up to me, reaching down between her legs and grasping my cock at the base, guiding it up to her opening, her legs wide outside of mine, standing on tiptoes. Ever so slowly, she put the tip of my cock into her lubed opening, using her other hand to spread herself wider, and then she started to sink down on me, pushing her butt back and down, until she engulfed me fully, suspended on my lap, her feet dangling just a bit in the air, making movement difficult for either of us until she hesitantly brought first one leg and then the other inside of mine, grabbing my penis in what felt like a vise like grip, finally putting both of her feet on the floor, pinning me to the chair. I reached around her and grasped her breasts, cupping each on in a hand, unconsciously rolling the nipples between my fingers, feeling them harden in spite of themselves.
And then she started to contract her muscles deep within herself, gently at first. It felt like I was being pulled inside her by some unknown force, somehow massaging the top half of my cock, now deeply imbedded inside her. She hunched forward slightly, putting her hands on her knees, breathing slightly deeper, as she continued. It felt like she was pulling me deeper and deeper inside her, but I was unable to move. Then the contractions became stronger, and stronger, until I could wait no longer, and I came, finally remembering that I hadn't really been breathing, exhaling forcefully. She continued to flex for a moment or two, draining me of whatever cum might be left within me.
Finally, we detached, she reaching down to remove the condom, now full, using the towel to wipe me dry and then to wipe her own thighs and groin down as well, and we were done, at least for the moment. The money had long ago been taken care of, and I added generously to it.
I mentioned to her that I had to fly out the next evening, that I still had more things on my mind, inquiring what time she started work, for after all it was work for her, certainly not a date or anything like that.
And we agreed on where and when I could meet her the next afternoon.

2 comments:

Emma Kelly said...

Hey there Swordfish,

Nothing like Thailand...except maybe Philippines, Vietnam, Roppongi on a Saturday night.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

EeeFah said...

As usual so worth the wait. Great description, I could see the entire thing in my mind. Very erotic. I can picture her.

aoefe