Monday, March 22, 2010

Still Here

I have barely posted at all in this year, and to a large degree it's because my life has been in emotional turmoil and freefall. Professionally the first four months of the year are always total lunacy, and all of the complications therein are exacerbated by difficulties with Her. We move together and then farther apart, like an accordion, each side independant of the other, and it's drained me emotionally to the point that I have precious little energy for anything except work.
I'm trying to get back to writing more than once a month...the ongoing story of Not Enough was too close to home bear, and it brought out so many of the problems that we're dealing with now. But I am determined to rejoin the blogosphere, as my friend viviane puts it, and would caution all those that wrote me off to just be patient, just a little while longer.

No comments: